Let your eyes sparkle with a fresh blend of Contact Lense colors
Non Prescription As we all live in a world, where technology is on boom, it brings us with many trends for us to look best. Each of us has different perceptions of our own. Everyone has got a style of their own and a dream to look trendy and best of all. We always try to find something new in fashion where you can see yourself in a very different way. People are always ready for a change and with upcoming bloggers and fashionistas it has created a whole lot of new vision towards fashion. You come across with a collection of ideas when it comes to fashion. For bringing about a change to the people who are fed-up of wearing their spectacles on, we’ve brought the best beauty accessory for your eyes. It is not only for the people who need vision correction but also for the ones who want to have a new look of their own. So, why not we look different by changing our flair by wearing colored contact lenses? You can easily order for Non Prescription Colored Contacts lens by mail.
Colored lenses are designed to give a completely new look to one’s eyes. Whether one wishes to look crazy in the Halloween party or look elegant, colored contact lenses in blue, green, hazel and more shades make a huge difference to one’s look.
The World of Colors
There’s a variety of colors in colored contact lenses like hazel, brown, honey, aqua, sapphire blue, chocolate, grey, green, pure violet, sea green, sugar grey etc. each of these colors gives a different look to different people with different skin tones Non Prescription.
Color contacts are of three kinds of hues Non Prescription:
• Visibility shade. This typically is a light green or blue shade added to the contact lens in order to provide help to the user in lieu to removal or insertion of the lenses. One can easily find it if he or she drops it. This shade is quite faint and thus, does not affect the eye color in any manner.
• Enhancement shade. This is a transparent yet solid shade which is a bit darker to the visibility shade. Enhancing the natural color of one’s eyes is easy with these contact lenses. Do you have light colored eyes? Well, if you have, then, you can try on these lenses to add some depth to your eye color.
• Opaque shade. Do you want to change the color of your eye entirely? All that you need to do is to wear the opaque contact lenses which are non-transparent in nature Non Prescription.
Types of contact lenses Non Prescription
- Cosmetic Colored Lenses – How about changing your natural eye color for a while?
- Circle Lens – They make one’s eyes look darker and bigger
- Bifocal – they offer a complete clear vision
- Disposable contact lenses – Wear them and dispose them after use. They are healthy and hygienic to wear too.
- Custom Contact Lenses – They are the best to work always
- Prosthetic lenses – These lenses are for people who have disfigurements or a mask eye injury
- Holovision – If bifocal lenses do not work, then this type of lens will work
- Toric – These lenses correct astigmatism
- Theatrical or SPFX – Want a dramatic change in your eyes? Go for these
- Hard lenses or Gas Permeable (GP) – Though uncomfortable at times, they offer a long-lasting crisp vision
Can you get your pair of colored lenses without the Non Prescription?
Calling all people with flawless vision! The term ‘Plano lenses’ alludes to the fact that these lenses can be brought without a prescription! It not only does make these the handiest lenses to your healthy eyes butalso can be worn with your glasses on! Majority of the people are Plano users, although these lenses are used for adding effect to your twinkling eyes! Colored contact lenses have now become a type of make-up; a fashion trend, and not only just a medical solution for the eyes! These circle lenses are of high quality for us to have a clear vision. Colored lenses in all colours are very affordable, easy to get and most of all creating a shiny lush to your eyes Non Prescription.